|Treat yourself to a tour you will long remember! Paris du Jour offers an exciting itinerary of Paris art, sights and cuisine. Experience the fun of meeting Parisians in their own homes. Enjoy all the fun with new friends in your small group of fellow travelers. The Eiffel Tower, Monet’s Garden and Home, Paris market----a few of your favorite pictures that will be in your 2012 Paris travel album.
Paris du Jour invites you to experience the beauty of Paris…the art treasures of the Louvre, the City of Light at night from the elegance of a dinner cruise, lunch in a country estate and French hospitality in a private estate in a Normandy village. Small groups meet French culture, up close and personal. A chef prepared 3 course dinner is accompanied by a wine presentation of fine Bordeaux wines in a private Paris home. If you are looking for a unique Paris experience, reserve your place now for the September tour.
What our clients say
- The day trips provided more than we could have ever seen on our own. Thank you,
Marsha W., Fort Worth, Tx.
- I love the small group concept. I wanted to travel, and Paris du Jour provided the people to share the adventure.
Sharon L., Frisco, Tx.
- This trip included everything “French” that I had ever dreamed of. Your relaxed and helpful manner made it most enjoyable. Merci! Maureen M., Pa.
Tuesday, September 18 (Day 1)
- Departure from USA.
- Fly overnight to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Wednesday, September 19 (Day 2)
- Arrival day in Paris.
- After clearing customs and claiming your luggage, travel by reserved shuttle service to the hotel.
- Welcome Lunch
- Short Paris Walk welcomes you to the sights, architecture and charming streets of your Paris neighborhood. Time to relax at the hotel before a very enjoyable Paris dinner.
- Welcome Dinner for Paris du Jour.
Thursday, September 20 (Day 3)
- Private guided tour explores the treasures of the Louvre.
Free Afternoon. Perhaps enjoy a ride to the top of the world famous landmark of Paris, The Eiffel Tower, explore other items on your Paris list or enjoy shopping for Paris treasures.
- Evening at a private Paris home. Enjoy delicious cuisine beautifully presented and a wine presentation of grand Bordeaux wines by our hostess.
Friday, September 21 (Day 4)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Train to the Normandy town of Evreux for a cooking demonstration, lunch and amazing hospitality in an historic home. The tiny village of Guichainville is the home of our hostess, and has been a family home for over 200 years. Enjoy delicious cuisine in the charming setting.
- Return train to Paris
Saturday, September 22 (Day 5)
- Breakfast in hotel.
- Walking tour and sights of Paris. Tour offers an overview of some of the famous landmarks of Paris. Lunch in a lovely Paris brasserie near the Eiffel Tower. (Lunch not included).
- Afternoon free.
- Dinner Cruise on the Seine. Paris is known as the ‘City of Light’! Enjoy delicious cuisine, wine and delightful musical entertainment aboard Bateaux Parisiens and glide under the beautifully lighted bridges of the river Seine.
Sunday, September 23 (Day 6)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Train to 11th century village of Pont de l’Arche. After a visit to the Sunday market, we will explore this typical Normandy village. Experience French hospitality at its very best! Spend the afternoon with a very gracious couple. Enjoy lunch, fine wine and great company in their lovely country estate. Learn the history of La Chasse – ‘the chase’ – and listen as our host presents the customs and traditional music involved in the sport of hunting. At the end of this very memorable day, return to Paris by train.
Monday, September 24 (Day 7)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Giverny, Monet’s Garden and Home.
- Travel by train along the banks of the Seine to Vernon situated in the beautiful region of Normandy. We will arrive at Giverny to visit Monet’s garden and home. We will experience the breath-taking garden designed by Monet himself. The Japanese Bridge made famous in many Monet paintings beckons us to spend time in the magical garden before we tour the interior of Monet’s home. Shop in the gift shop that was the original art studio of Monet. Have lunch in a garden setting.(Lunch not included)
- Return by train to Paris.
- Free evening
Tuesday, September 25 (Day 8)
- Departure day from Paris.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Shuttle transport from the hotel to Charles de Gaulle for your return flight to the US.
- The price per person based on double occupancy is
- The price per person based on single occupancy is
To Make a Reservation:
- Contact Paris du Jour and request a contract.
- Complete all required information and sign the contract.
- An $800 deposit check is required to accompany the signed contract.
This deposit is non-refundable.
- Please mail your check and signed contract to:
Paris du Jour, LLC
3123 Eanes Circle
Austin, TX 78746
Payment Schedule for Tour Balance
- Double Occupancy | Full payment due on booking.
- Single Occupancy | Full payment due on booking
- Final tour payment is due August 1, 2012.
- If you must cancel your booking after August 1, 2012, only 25% of your final tour payment will be refunded. Trip insurance is recommended and can be purchased through your airline or other travel insurance companies online.
See Expenses Included & Not Included in Your Tour Price (above right)
Paris Tips for Additional Days
Many clients plan to add an extra day or two to their Paris stay. After your Paris du Jour tour, you will feel right at home in Paris. You might want to spend some extra time shopping or visiting another special highlight on your own personal Paris agenda. This extra hotel booking must be requested at the time of your tour reservation. Your costs for the extra nights, breakfasts or any other services you incur must be paid directly to the hotel at the time of your checkout.
Please remember to bring comfortable walking shoes. The best way to see Paris is on foot. The tour involves a great deal of walking each day. We use the Paris Métro for our transportation to and from many planned activities. The Paris Métro is the city’s underground public transportation system. Therefore, there are lots of steps involved. We ask that you carefully review the itinerary to decide if the planned daily activities are a good fit for you. Please refer to our website for comments from previous Paris du Jour participants. Paris du Jour looks forward to welcoming you to Paris. Join us!
~~Expenses Included in Your Tour Price~~
- All admissions, tour costs, taxi, train travel and shuttle service organized for all planned group activities outlined in the tour itinerary.
- Tour coordinator services for all planned tour activities.
- Hotel accommodations for six nights and continental breakfast six mornings.
- Round-trip shuttle service between Paris airport and the hotel.
- A carnet (book) of 12 Métro tickets. Once used, additional Métro tickets must be purchased by the tour participant.
- Several meals throughout the tour are included and are noted in the itinerary. A simple initial at the end of each day’s schedule indicates which meal(s) is included on that day (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner). No other meals or beverages are included in the tour price.
~~Expenses Not Included in the Tour~~
- Any activities, tours, bike rental, concerts, or any other activity not planned for the Paris du Jour group.
- Airfare, taxes and airport fees are not included.
- The best way to visit Paris is on foot. Be sure to bring comfortable shoes as there is a great deal of walking. Please carefully review the Tour itinerary to determine if the planned daily activities are a good personal fit.
- Many clients add an extra day(s) to their vacation in order to pursue their own personal Paris agenda. To avoid having to change hotels after the Paris du Jour Tour’s conclusion, all additional hotel bookings must be done at the time of the Tour reservation. All costs associated with extra hotel nights must be paid directly to the hotel at checkout.
Paris du Jour looks forward to welcoming you to Paris. Join us!
|Call Cheryl to reserve your space
|Comments & Pics from the
2011 Paris Tours
Initial deposits MUST be paid with your personal check.
If you wish to pay the balance with your credit card, using Paypal, please use the link below.